I hope they have enjoyed the beautiful croched-handmade baby blankets I made them and the other soft-cuddly blankets I made for them. They are so sweet. How do they like the little monkeys?
I am happily married to a handsome God loving man. I have four beautiful daughters.... 16 year old twins, Kennedy and Kaitlyn, 13 year old, Jillian and 7 year old, Josie. I have the best job in the world where I can serve God, and my heart has every reason to smile.
3 comments:
Aawww... so cute!
By the way, it was so great to hang out with ya'll and see the girls the other night. Just thought you should know we enjoyed it very much! :)
Is this the box that Nanna sent with their little gifts. Nanna hopes you both love what she got you.
I hope they have enjoyed the beautiful croched-handmade baby blankets I made them and the other soft-cuddly blankets I made for them. They are so sweet. How do they like the little monkeys?
Post a Comment