We had a wonderful Easter!! The Easter Bunny visited the girls this morning and left them little baskets full of Easter eggs, bunny ears, stuffed rabbits and 2 kid DVDs (for later). They had a lot of fun playing with everything...especially the Easter grass that came in the basket. :) Then we put on our pretty Easter dresses and got ready for church...we had a wonderful Easter service and the girls went to the nursery for the first time. They did great and Tony and I got to actually listen to the sermon today! Then...it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a BIG meal! Auntie Jenna and Uncle Chris were there too...Boy what a big day! But, most important of all, it's the day we celebrate the risen Savior... "He is Risen!"
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
2 comments:
haha- that grass IS addicting ;)
I can't believe how much they have grown since we've seen them. They are absolutely beautiful! I can't wait for Madelyn to meet her new friends.
Post a Comment