Thursday, May 17, 2007

May





Here are some recent pics. Kaitlyn is really trying to move around....she can only scoot backwards. She got herself stuck under the couch! She couldn't figure out how to go forwards so we had to rescue her! :) Kennedy is doing a great job moving too. Still no crawling....
They are 10 months old and time sure is flying by!

4 comments:

Hollishome said...

Cute Pics!!! I haven't heard from you in a while...All okay?

Email me.
Laura

Jody said...

Tony! It's so great to see your beautiful family! The girls are adorable. We were tipped off to your blog from Mindy Shearer. We were recently blessed with twins as well! Alex and Addison just turned 2 months old. It's been a wild ride but a very rewarding one. We also have a blog...feel free to check it out when you have a moment. We would love to hear from you! May God continue to shower rich blessings upon your family.

Joice Family said...

Tony, your girls are just beautiful. I bet you are having a blast. I love being a father of girls but just wait, time flys. Brecken just turned 6. Remember helping me put her baby bed together for the first time?

Anonymous said...

Hey Tony... The last time I heard from you via e-mail was when your wife was still pregnant. I am glad to see that the babies are doing well. They are so beautiful! We are keeping your sweet family in our prayers. I guess it is safe to say it is pretty girly at your house too! -Jen (Mitchell), Phillip, Melina, Ella and Ava Rackley.