Happy Birthday, Kennedy and Kaitlyn! Their 'first birthday' pictures are so cute. "Our" girls are beautiful, aren't they? Wish we could see them more often, so we could play and get to know each other better. Love to all of you, Aunt Earlene
I am happily married to a handsome God loving man. I have four beautiful daughters.... 16 year old twins, Kennedy and Kaitlyn, 13 year old, Jillian and 7 year old, Josie. I have the best job in the world where I can serve God, and my heart has every reason to smile.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kennedy and Kaitlyn! Their 'first birthday' pictures are so cute. "Our" girls are beautiful, aren't they? Wish we could see them more often, so we could play and get to know each other better. Love to all of you, Aunt Earlene
So cute! We can't wait to meet them some day (hopefully soon!).
Precious!!! Your girls are just adorable!!! I love the pink dresses!!!
Post a Comment