Hey guys! Sleep training is going very nicely.It was a bit rough on nap training but I am pretty sure we are getting there! TWINS!!! The book doesn't explain how to sleep train twins at the same time! Oh well! We can't wait to see all of you. Lots of hugs, Janell and Jody too!
Wow!!! So much hair!!!They look so fun. I can't wait to see them again. Alton is ready to travel so when we can, we will be there soon. Much love, Laura
I am happily married to a handsome God loving man. I have four beautiful daughters.... 16 year old twins, Kennedy and Kaitlyn, 13 year old, Jillian and 7 year old, Josie. I have the best job in the world where I can serve God, and my heart has every reason to smile.
3 comments:
Hey guys!
Sleep training is going very nicely.It was a bit rough on nap training but I am pretty sure we are getting there! TWINS!!! The book doesn't explain how to sleep train twins at the same time! Oh well! We can't wait to see all of you.
Lots of hugs,
Janell and Jody too!
Wow!!! So much hair!!!They look so fun. I can't wait to see them again. Alton is ready to travel so when we can, we will be there soon.
Much love,
Laura
i miss you guys. i cant belive how big the girls have gotten. first stop when ben and i come to houston is yalls house.
Post a Comment