Kaitlyn and Kennedy have changed so much since we last saw them! They now are 'little girls' instead of 'baby girls'. And so very pretty!! My favorite picture of them is the second one down. Looks like you just caught them relaxing and watching something interesting. Love to all of you, Aunt Earlene
I am happily married to a handsome God loving man. I have four beautiful daughters.... 16 year old twins, Kennedy and Kaitlyn, 13 year old, Jillian and 7 year old, Josie. I have the best job in the world where I can serve God, and my heart has every reason to smile.
2 comments:
Kaitlyn and Kennedy have changed so much since we last saw them! They now are 'little girls' instead of 'baby girls'. And so very pretty!! My favorite picture of them is the second one down. Looks like you just caught them relaxing and watching something interesting. Love to all of you, Aunt Earlene
SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!
Post a Comment