Saturday, March 22, 2008

Our First Easter Egg Hunt

We took the girls to a "helicopter egg drop" today. A helicopter flew in and dropped hundreds of eggs. The girls had a blast! It didn't take them long to figure out how to hunt for eggs! I had so many pictures that I decided to make a slide show again. Happy Easter!







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

The Chaddrick Family said...

Hmm...I couldn't see the slide show! Don't know if it's my computer, or the blog. Any suggestions?
All the Easter pics are great!!
Aunt Jenn

Anonymous said...

I am not able to access the video slide show. I have not been able to access this site for some time and have to use the anonymous to post. All the girls photos are so sweet and cute. tony and Lindsay, you guys are doing a great job keeping it up dated. I love you. Nanna