Yup! We're pregnant! I am 8 weeks along and we had our first ultrasound yesterday! We were so excited to see if there was 1 or 2 in there! I have to say we were a little relieved to see one little baby on the screen. We are so excited about our little blessing! The girls are going to be great big sisters!
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
9 comments:
That is awesome news! Congratulations!!
CB
We are excited, too! We're praying for a boy cousin for Cooper. But, if it's a girl, we'll love her just as much---and you can always try again. :)
Congrats!!!!
One baby is gonna be a piece of cake!
FYI.I'm not stalking you. I use your page to get to the Whaleys', Ellers', and a few others that I know.
YEah! What a great picture of lima bean baby! I rememeber that first ultrasound thinking how cool it looked! And in a couple of weeks little bean will bouncing around with little arms and legs! Too fun!!! We are so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!! Can't wait to hear updates on the pregnancy and the girls. I'm so excited for you guys!
Yippee! We love all 5 of you!
WOO HOO! We are praying everyday for a healthy baby! You guys are awesome! So happy for you!
J and J
My mum is up visiting and I always try to remember to show her your blog (she can't do it on her own). We are so excited to hear your news and we are glad it is only one this time!She says the girls are beautiful, she loved seeing your pics and is glad that you both look well. We send our love.
Post a Comment