We had a fun and not so fun Valentines day yesterday. The fun part was we had company in town (Aunt Dar and Uncle Lee from Springtown)! We also had a BIG valentine breakfast and the girls got little valentine surprises! The not so fun part was that little Kaitlyn was not feeling well....she had a hard night and morning. We took her to the dr. and bless her heart..she had a double ear infection. We got lots of meds for her and she took a 4 hour nap (I actually had to wake her up at 4:30!) She woke up a lot happier and feeling better. They wanted to play dress up and show off for Aunt Dar and Uncle Lee. We ended up having a great evening together! Happy Valentine's Day!
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
2 comments:
Kennedy and Kaitlyn are just adorable!!! I have difficulty as to which on is Kennedy and which one is Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn seems to have a more round face like daddy and Kennedy seems to have a less round facial feature like her mommy, but I still get confused. They are both so precious.
Tony, you are such a fantastic-loving-caring-giving-happy father. I am so very proud of you. Lots of love son.
Post a Comment