Sunday, April 05, 2009

A groovy time and 7 months






Tony and I went to our school's "Groovy Gala" this past Friday at the Sugar Land Marriott. We had a great time and the best part was that we got to dress the part! On Saturday, the girls wanted to try on daddy's "hair" so we got cute pics of that too! I'm almost 7 1/2 months pregnant now! The time is going fast! Little Jillian will be here June 10. They scheduled my c-section for 7:30am!
Enjoy the pictures!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

Those picts are sooo cute! You look awesome in that peace shirt...a cute prego person!

Jody said...

Lindsay~
You look BEAUTIFUL! I cannot believe you are 30 weeks already. Is it me, or has the time flown so quickly? WOW! #3.... I can't imagine.
I have so many questions for you! Email me sometime.
Janellbunt@gmail.com

Jacy said...

GROOVY BABY!! Love the outfits- and the hair looks so natural- What fun!

Nanna said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Tony you look so COOL!! How cute you two look. Man, you look groovy. I love the hairpiece.

Nanna said...

Lindsay, you look so cute and the girls, oh my, the hair is so cool and groovy...........love it!