We have received sooo many diapers I just had to take a picture! They are stacked in our entry way right now, but they will be moved soon. I think it's over 40 boxes/packages!
What a blessing! Found your blog through Lean and Green and her's through someone else! Just thought I'd say Hi! Best of luck with your soon to be little one!
I am happily married to a handsome God loving man. I have four beautiful daughters.... 16 year old twins, Kennedy and Kaitlyn, 13 year old, Jillian and 7 year old, Josie. I have the best job in the world where I can serve God, and my heart has every reason to smile.
3 comments:
Oh My Lord! Guess I won't be buying you diapers any time soon! Wow! That's awesome!!
Amazing- all that for one teeny-tiny baby girl!
What a blessing! Found your blog through Lean and Green and her's through someone else! Just thought I'd say Hi! Best of luck with your soon to be little one!
Post a Comment