We had a very laid back Saturday. Jillian practiced her new skill of standing. She wants to stand all the time now!
Meanwhile, the twins were going through all their dress up clothes and coming out with different outfits/shoes/etc on. Here is Kaitlyn modeling one of her outfits.
Then we went outside (it was SUCH a pretty day!) and the girls did lots of swinging! They learned last week (out of the blue) how to swing high all by themselves! No more pushing needed! Yipee!
The girls all hung out for a while on the blanket I had laid out for Jillian.
Jillian was completely fascinated with the grass! I would put her in the middle of the blanket and she would scoot herself to the edge and pick grass! She would get so mad at me when I moved her away. :)
We had a great day! :)
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
3 comments:
Anna and Chloe used to do that with the grass too. It was hard to keep them from it....
Looks like you guys are having fun! Jillian is getting so big! I still just LOVE that red hair. The twins look like they're being good big sisters for her!
I love that last picture of Jillian!
Post a Comment