Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween 2010

The evening before the 31st we got together with our neighbors for some good food and good fun! Here are some of the kiddos eating dinner. (Tanner, Meagan, Madi, Kennedy, Kaitlyn)



Yummy frito pie! (Kennedy, Kaitlyn, Audrey)


All the girls on the cul-de-sac!! (minus Jillian...she didn't want to pose for the picture!)



Kaitlyn wanted to be a ballerina.



Kennedy wanted to be Sleeping Beauty.



Jillian was a pumpkin! She wouldn't keep her little hat on that went with it...and I could never catch her smiling either..but she looked so cute! (This was the same costume the twins wore when they were this age)


And I also dressed her up in the cow costume our neighbors gave us! I just couldn't resist.


There was no trick or treating this year for the girls. The twins are still terribly scared of masks and scary costumes so they didn't even want to leave the house. That was ok with us! I didn't buy new costumes (knowing that they wouldn't be used) and they were completely content choosing from the many dress up clothes they already had. We did have a couple of visitors who came over halloween night to see the girls and they gave them some candy. They loved that. We had a special night inside on Halloween night and the girls had a fun time just hanging out with good ol' mom and dad! :)

0 comments: