Friday, December 17, 2010

This week


After Jillian's crazy week, we were hoping for a calm one this week! But, what do you know...Kaitlyn's tummy started hurting on Sunday and the poor thing threw up. (Her first time to do this in 4 1/2 years!) Luckily, it was a super fast bug (just like Jillian's) and she was pretty much back to normal by bedtime. In fact,she ended up loving all the attention she got...laying on the couch, watching movies etc.  She was eating it up!


Sweet thing laying on the couch watching GiGi, and Strawberry Shortcake



 Jillian went to her 18 month appt on Tues and Dr. Bornstein told us that we could remove her bandage permanently! Yea! It was looking great!  She got her bloodwork back and everything was normal (Yea again!) She got weighed and measured and was 75% for weight and 95% for height! I think little one just may get some of her daddy's height.  Overall a good appt and the best part.....no shots!! 


 On Wednesday, the twins had their Christmas party at school. They got to wear their Christmas dresses and they loved getting all dressed up! I promise, Kennedy is NOT that much taller than Kaitlyn...I think Kaitlyn was slouching! :)




 Thursday, like always, we went to BSF (Bible Study Fellowship).  I wanted to snap a picture of the twins in their outfit that Grandma gave them before we left, but they didn't want to get closer together or smile very much..they basically didn't want to take the picture.  I couldn't help but laugh, though,  when Jillian went and stood right in the middle of them!!  It's such a random picture of all of them, but it just makes me laugh looking at it!


Here's just a silly picture of the girls playing together...Kennedy in her pj's and Kaitlyn in a dress up dress. They all were rocking on Jillian's little toy!

 Today, (Friday) was our last day of school!  We are excited about our Christmas break and today we were given an awesome gift! 2 sweet families (students of Tony's) from FBBA went in together and gave us a free deep cleaning for our house! I can't tell you how wonderful it felt to come home knowing that the house was completely clean, from top to bottom!  We are sooooo thankful!

Today also brought more sickness....Kennedy and Kaitlyn both are coming down with colds. (Boo!)  Kaitlyn, especially felt bad today.  I'm ready for all my kiddos to be well!  Hoping that we will all be better by Christmas!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

So happy that everything is OK with Jillian. :) Hope the twins are better very soon too.