We are loving summer! We have already been quite busy, but at the same time, we have had a lot of time to relax and just be at home. I decided to see how Jillian would do if I tried to potty train her. She was a pro at sitting on the potty, but she never went in the potty (just decided the laundry room was a better place. lol.) By nap time, I put her diaper back on and just decided that I'll try later. I probably could train her if I kept trying, but I'll just wait another month or so.
Sitting on the potty with her animals...she always has some sort of stuffed animal with her at all times. Don't mind her crazy morning hair! :)
Day 2: Get your face wet
You get the picture.
Colin helping the girls put on their floaties
Kaitlyn going under water!
Slowly stepping into the deeper water
Each evening, we get out the water table and blow up pool and the girls play for hours. I love it and so do they!
Kaitlyn, Kennedy
Saturday we painted a dresser for Kennedy and Kaitlyn's room. This dresser had been in my baby room when I was little and my mom let us have it to use for the girls! It was originally yellow and we wanted to paint it to match their room and rug.
We painted the dresser white, the bottom drawers pink, and the top 3 green, purple and yellow. We put some cute knobs on it and it was done!




0 comments:
Post a Comment