Monday, August 22, 2011

Whats been going on

I haven't posted in forever it seems! We have been so busy and I've been horrible about taking pictures. August 8, teachers had to go back to work and Aug. 11 the kids came! We have already been in school for almost 2 weeks! It's going good...just trying to get back in the swing of things.

Kennedy and Kaitlyn start their bridge kindergarten class August 31.  They are super ready for school and are going to love having that daily routine. Jillian is going to miss them!  I'll be posting pictures of their first day! :)

 Since I've posted last, we've been swimming, to birthday parties, play dates, and had Ian come to stay with us a couple of weekends. Ian is from Scotland and is here for work for 6 weeks. Tony went to Scotland on mission trips (in college) and has known Ian since he was 12. (and his family). Then, in 2007, Suzy, his sister, came to stay with us for 3 months. We loved having her with us!!   Now, Ian is here and he soooo reminds me of Suzy. :)  They are such neat people and we love their accents! (The girls giggle all the time!)

At church, I have been helping out in Jillian's bible class the past few weeks ( mainly because she was having a lot of separation anxiety). Starting last week, though, they asked me to teach Kennedy and Kaitlyn's class. I was a little nervous about how Jillian would do, but we talked about it and she was such a big girl! Walked right in and no tears! :)

Tony has been busy working and still loves it! He gets Sundays off and one other day during the week. It's been nice having him around in the mornings when he doesn't have to go in to work until later in the day.

Thats what been going on! :) Nothing too exciting, but busy as always. I'll hopefully get more posts in soon! :)








0 comments: