Sunday, November 20, 2011

First musical and fevers

 Last weekend Kennedy and Kaitlyn participated in a musical at Sugar Creek called "Under God's Sea in 3D" They were part of the choir and we were so proud of them!  Here are just a few pictures of the girls.

 Walking on stage at the beginning of show






My sweet girls! (They got "Under the Sea" hats)


Last week on Tues, Jillian starting not feeling so well. By Wed she had fever. We took her to the dr and they said it was just a cold/virus. Well....now we are on day 6 and the poor thing STILL has fever! AND...she passed this lovely virus to her sisters. Kennedy got fever Saturday and Kaitlyn woke up  with fever today (Sunday). We are hoping and praying that this passes quick so we can enjoy Thanksgiving with extended family! I am very thankful, though, that I am off this week for Thanksgiving break so I can take care of them and they aren't missing school. That's a blessing!

0 comments: