Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas fun


 We have been busy and I haven't been very good at capturing everything on camera, but I have gotten a few things. This picture was taken one Sunday when we were busy with family stuff and we skipped naptime (which we never do!) I came out to find these 2 sound asleep!

 So sweet

 We also went to Chick Fil A's Christmas party! Here are 2 of my goof balls having fun! (Jilly and Kennedy)

Kennedy and Kaitlyn had a play at school. Kaitlyn was Mary and Kennedy was a shepherd. It was super cute! :)

 Kaitlyn (Mary)


 Nativity cast



 Trying to get a good pic of K and K! It was cute to see them "act". Kaitlyn was pretty shy and Kennedy was bold!



That same week, they had their Christmas party at school! :) I didn't get to go, but Tony was able to and snapped a few pictures on his phone! They came home with a TON of candy and cute gingerbread houses.
 Kaitlyn's masterpiece


 Concentrating (Kaitlyn)


Kennedy working hard!


Next up, Santa Cow and Rudolph!




Santa Cow


 Loving on the cow



 Rudolph!



 Face painting! (Kennedy)



 Jillian



Kaitlyn wanted her hand painted.



I know there will be a lot more fun to come! :)


1 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like your family has been having a lot of fun!