On Saturday we went to a local harvest fest. The girls were very excited to wear their "fall/pumpkin" shirts! :)
On our way!
While Tony was buying tickets, I tried to get a quick picture.
First stop: Petting zoo! Jillian was the only one that wanted to go in and she loved it!
She really loved this chicken....she was sweet, but not the prettiest chicken I've seen.
The super slide was a big hit!
Kaitlyn
Kennedy
Jilly was also excited to ride a pony!
She was so brave and proud.
I think everyone's favorite part were the games! I think they enjoyed getting the prize at the end!
Here they are digging for buried treasure.
More games (Kaitlyn)
And they also got to pick a baby pumpkin! :)
The girls had a great time! We are looking forward to lots of fun fall festivals coming up!






0 comments:
Post a Comment