Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Let's have a party

 My girls came up with an idea early last week to have a "Strawberry Shortcake" Party. No birthday...no special reason...they just wanted to plan and have a party. So...at first I didn't think much about it, but as the days went on they were planning and talking about it more and more. So, on Saturday, Tony and I decided to indulge them and have a little party. We invited Grandma, Pa, Aunt Jenn, Uncle Chris and Cooper.

 Kaitlyn was Strawberry Shortcake and Kennedy was Raspberry Torte


 My parents arrived and they were such good sports. My mom put on extra jewelry and my dad went all out and dressed like "Huckleberry Pie"  (The only boy in the list of characters). I think Cooper was supposed to be Huckleberry Pie, but he looked more like Spiderman to me. :)
Jillian dressed as Blueberry Muffin.



 Kaitlyn made a Pinata out of paper and put candy in there. Cute.


 Cooper taking a swing.


 We had snacks and cookies and the kids had a little parade through the house. 
 They had a good time.


Here are a couple of other random pictures that I just wanted to throw in.

My mom reading to all her grand kids....cute.



 And this picture makes Kennedy look so grown up to me.....Not loving that they are growing so fast, but loving who they are all becoming.

We have all managed to stay healthy, minus some eye problems that I'm still dealing with.
Tony's family is coming this Friday to have a late Christmas with us. Excited! :)





0 comments: