Thursday, August 08, 2013

Last few days of summer break


 Summer break is winding down.  The girls and I  start school next week!!!  We worked in a couple more fun things for the girls.  We met Leigh and the kids out at Sugar Land Town Center last week. The girls had fun playing near the fountains.

 Kaitlyn, Jillian, Kennedy (Waiting for the Fox's to arrive)


The kids got an ice cream treat and played outside for a while, then we headed back to Leigh's house. Kennedy and Kaitlyn were going to sleep over! :) We decided to let Jillian stay late (with her pj's on) but we took her home. Even though she thinks she is big, we felt she was still too young for a sleep over.  She wasn't too happy with this decision.  

 All the kids in their pj's watching a movie. 
Jillian loves baby Colin and apparently had a secret to tell him. :)

  We let Jilly have a "sleepover" in our bed since the big girls were with Ryan.
 I took this picture in the morning before she woke up. Sweet thing.
 The twins had a great time at their sleep over. They said their favorite part was staying up late, watching a movie and having popcorn. 

On Friday and Saturday, I worked at the uniform resale at FBCA. Since I worked it, I was able to get "first choice" to buy the uniforms I needed for the twins. Uniforms for FBCA are quite expensive, so this helped a lot!  

 Today, we decided to take the girls bowling and have a little family day!  We went to the Palladium right by our house and let the girls have lunch there.
 Kaitlyn and Jilly waiting for their food.


 Kennedy


The girls have never been bowling before and really enjoyed it!
 Kennedy bowling for the first time.


 Miss Jill


 Kennedy


 Kaitlyn


 This is how the girls bowled. :)
 I loved watching them. The ball would go sooo slowly down the lane, but they were so excited to watch it.


 Jillian needed help holding and throwing the ball, but thoroughly loved it. 

 About to bowl! Love her excited face.


 Watching the ball roll!!

We played one game and I think they wanted to play more. Kaitlyn seemed to enjoy it the most. :)

 The girls got a sweet treat after bowling. 
Kaitlyn and Jilly shared a cupcake with rainbow sprinkles.


Kennedy and I shared a red velvet cupcake (her choice)
Yummy! 
Tony got a gelato.

Tony and I have both been at school off and on this week. We are also trying to do last minute errands and get things done around the house. The twins are super excited about starting first grade. I'm excited to start teaching Kindergarten...but I know it's going to be hard to get up early every day (since we have been sleeping in this summer....so nice!)
Soaking up every last minute of summer! :) 
 

0 comments: