It's been a while since I have update. Life has been BUSY to say the least!! I finally feel like we are settling into a routine and things are feeling a little more normal.
There is so much to write about, but I think I'll start with Lucy. Who's Lucy, you ask? Well, Lucy, was Charlotte, the new dog that Tony brought home, but we decided to change her name. We knew too many Charlotte's (people) and my kids LOVE "I love Lucy" shows, so we changed her name.
Lucy is still a puppy...so she gets into a lot of trouble. We have to watch her carefully because she is still in the chewing phase. The next few pictures are just a few of the things she does to get herself in trouble. :) (Sorry for the picture quality...)
She really is sweet. She loves her belly rubbed and hardly ever barks. She loves the kids and our favorite thing about her is that she "talks" to us. It's sooo sweet.
Now...on to my sweet children. :)
She is staying with my mom and dad during the day while we are at work and eating up all the special attention she is getting. :) She goes to gymnastics on Tuesdays and is still enjoying it.
Kennedy has lost both of her top teeth and Kaitlyn has lost one of hers too....right before picture day at school. I loved it! There is nothing sweeter than missing front teeth in 1st grade pictures! :)
The twins are now going to tumble and cheer on Mondays after school. This works out nicely because I teach piano lessons at the school until 5pm on Mondays. I'm so thankful to my parents for helping out with the pick up and drop off. (and everything else!)
I get to see both girls at lunch every day and occasionally in the hallway. I love their teachers and I love that they are just down the hall from me.
The first month has been a month of adjustment though for all of us ...making sure we are out the door by 6:30 am or before is a challenge with 3 kiddos. Getting up early is hard on all of us, but we are slowly getting used to it. I know it will get easier.
My sweet Kinder class is awesome. I only have 10 little ones so they get a lot of individual attention. I am enjoying getting to know all of their sweet personalities and I'm loving planning fun activities for them. (and spoiling them......again, a class of 10 is awesome)
Tony is really enjoying his ASL classes at Elkins. His year is even better than last year! He loves his students, and of course, they love him. (He is such a great teacher!) He is department head this year and has some extra responsibility, but he's doing great.
He also has occasional lunch dates with the superintendent of FBISD!!! They are getting to be good friends. :) Only my husband....he is everyone's best friend.
Today the girls are all invited to another birthday party...ice skating!! That should be interesting....especially since the girls haven't ever skated before! I'll try to be better at updating the blog. :)







1 comments:
It's like having another baby!!! How do you findtime to update this?? :)
Post a Comment