Playing games
Eating treats! (Kennedy, Kaitlyn)
Limbo! (Kennedy)
Kaitlyn ended up winning the limbo contest out of 1st grade! :) Woo hoo!
I was able to bring the girls McDonalds for lunch and I loved that I could do that for them.
After field day, they had their class party.
Kennedy signing t-shirts! Each child got a shirt that said "Class of 2025"
Kaitlyn getting ready to sign her class shirt.
Dessert time! (Kennedy)
Kaitlyn
Kaitlyn's class
Kaitlyn and her good friend Cierra
Kennedy's class
Kennedy and Skye
Happy and tired girls!!
The next day was the last day of school. Each grade level sang a song.
Kennedy (pink bow)
Kaitlyn
We love Mrs. Maples (Kennedy)
We love Mrs. Heitman (Kaitlyn)
The girls had a wonderful 1st grade year! Awesome teachers and sweet friends!!
So proud of their achievements! Both girls got straight A's all year and Kaitlyn made perfect attendance. :)
So proud of their achievements! Both girls got straight A's all year and Kaitlyn made perfect attendance. :)
















0 comments:
Post a Comment