Saturday, July 19, 2014

Happy 8th birthday, Kaitlyn and Kennedy!

 July 7, 2014...my sweet girls turned 8! I'm not believing that I have 8 year olds...I'm sure I will say this every year as they get older. (Ha!)

Birthday breakfast....of course, donuts!

 Kaitlyn


 Kennedy


 Kennedy in her new dress


 Kaitlyn (they loved these dresses..felt so grown up in their "long" dress



 Kennedy, Kaitlyn


 My 8 year olds

We had a fun day celebrating and ended up with a family dinner at a local Mexican food restaurant. Everyone got to come!
 (Grandma, Pa, Aunt Jenn, Uncle Chris and Cooper)
 Cousin love


This was my favorite part...the hat and whipped cream!
Surprise!

 Whipped cream on Kaitlyn


 Kennedy's turn

 Yuck! (Neither girl likes whipped cream...which made it so funny!)



 See video below...Kaitlyn's face as she tastes the whipped cream cracks me up!!!




 After dinner, we went back to our house for dessert and present time
 Kennedy's horse for her American girl doll from Aunt Jenn and Uncle Chris


 Kaitlyn's horse!

 Frozen art set


 New clothes


Their very own CD player to keep in their room!

It was a fun day and we are so thankful for these girls. 
Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn! 
Happy Birthday, Kennedy!

0 comments: