We decided to visit Tony's family near Ft Worth for Easter this year. We left early on Friday, but before we left, we let the girls open their Easter baskets from us. I loved their reactions.
Easter baskets are always so fun to fill!
Kennedy finished reading Little Women, so she got the movie
Jillian got lots of books and a Wii game!
I think Kaitlyn was most excited about her new game, Quarkle.
Digging through their baskets
We left around 7:00am and got to Springtown at lunchtime. The girls were excited!
The first thing we did, after lunch, was go to see Cinderella at the movies!
What a great show!
The next morning, the girls were able to open Easter gifts from Aunt Dar and later they got more from YaYa!
Later that evening, we had a yummy dinner and the kids had a BIG Easter egg hunt!!!
Ready for the hunt!
The girls collected over 50 eggs each! What fun!
Brenae and I watching the fun!
After the egg hunt, the kids counted every egg and Jillian counted all her candy. I think she ended up with 94 pieces of candy! Oh my!
Group pic!
The next morning was Easter Sunday. It was a lot cooler outside.
We got some good pictures before church.
Our family
Hard to believe next year there will be another little girl for our Easter pictures!
Dar and Lee with the girls
Papa and YaYa with the girls
My three!
After church, we came back to Dar's house and we had a wonderful Easter lunch with everyone.
YaYa made cute jello cups for the kids.
(Do you love the rabbit ears that Kaitlyn is giving her?)
We had to leave after lunch because Tony had work the next day. I was thankful that the girls and I had one more day off! We had such a wonderful time visiting with everyone!









0 comments:
Post a Comment