It's a new school year!
It felt very different sending my girls off to school with Tony and staying home with Josie. I'm taking off until mid October so I can spend time with my little one!
Kaitlyn and Kennedy: 3rd grade
Jillian: Kindergarten
Kaitlyn posing with her new backpack.
She has Mrs. Hodges for her teacher. (Although they change classes this year so she will have all three teachers!)
Kennedy's pretty blue backpack.
She has Mrs. Pearson this year for 3rd grade.
My big girls!
Miss Jillian is starting Kindergarten.
She has Ms. Cortez this year.
Tony was sweet and took one more picture for me before they went into school.
Seeing school friends again!
(I snagged this picture from the "Back to school" video FBCA put on the web.
After school, the girls changed clothes and had a visit from Emma.
Tony and I watched Emma for a couple of summers when Emma was in elementary school. (I was Emma's 2nd grade teacher at Commonwealth Elem.)
She has since graduated and wanted to bring the girls muffins. So sweet.
The girls all had a wonderful first day of school. So proud of them!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment