Sunday, September 18, 2016

Jr Cheer clinic and Secret Keeper girls

 Earlier this month the girls got to go to the FBCA Jr Cheer clinic. They had practice after school and then they got to cheer at the football game.
 Having fun posing before the game




 Here are some of the girls that cheered that night...I think I only got Jillian in the picture (and maybe half of Kennedy off to the left!)
 Sydnee M and Jillian





The twins and I got tickets to go to Secret Keeper girls! We had a lot of fun.
 The stage before it started
 Kaitlyn got crazy purple hair (It was the Purple Party tour) and Kennedy chose a book.

 A bit fuzzy, but cute of us!

Of couse...this cutie is keeping us on our toes! She is growing up fast.

I will do a 15 month update on her next month. She is doing so much these days!

0 comments: