Since 4th grade is the last year of elementary at our school, they get to have an end of the year pool party as a final celebration! They had so much fun! :) Look at the size of those slices of pizza! I wasn't able to attend, so I got these pictures of Kaitlyn from another mom who was there. I wasn't able to get any of Kennedy though. :(
Kaitlyn and Scotlyn
Best buds
The next day was field day for 1st -4th grade. Since PK and Kindergarten were already done for the year, I was able to get pictures of the girls having fun.
Jillian and Sydnee
Playing games
Mrs. Gaitan and some of Jillian's classmates
Kaitlyn and Scotlyn
Kennedy and Hope
After field day, 4th grade plays an annual kickball game against the teachers. So fun!
Field day was a blast!! The girls came home so tired, but happy. :)




















0 comments:
Post a Comment