For Halloween this year I decided to do a little more than usual for the girls....I found this cute idea on pinterest and decided to try it.
Little treats for the girls
Look how cute! Monster donuts! :)
So funny! The kids loved them!
Halloween happened to be in the middle of the World Series.....the Astros vs the Dodgers. We all got to wear our Astros shirts to school to cheer them on! And they ended up winning the World Series for the first time! It was so fun to watch it all happen!
Family selfie! Go Astros!
Halloween night was very rainy. It never stopped, but we headed out anyway.
Kaitlyn and Kennedy wore their Thing 1 and Thing 2 outfit. Love it!
Jillian was Wonder Woman!
And Miss Josie was Abby Cadabby
Taking a group shot was hard! Little Josie wasn't in the mood to say "cheese".
Luckily, I had dressed her up a few days before and gotten some cute shots of her on a sunny day when she was all smiles.
Where's Abby?? There she is!
Trick or treat time....umbrellas and all!
She got the hang of it really fast.
It was so wet! Josie wouldn't walk in any puddles so I had to carry her over any water. Silly girl.
She looooved getting candy and keeping up with the big kids. The older kids were so fast I couldn't get many pictures of them.
We were only able to go up and down our street this time. It was just too wet and not many people were actually handing out candy. All the kids had fun though and I'm okay with not getting too much candy.
When we got home Josie dumped out all her candy. Everyone had so much fun!


























0 comments:
Post a Comment