Sunday, April 19, 2020

Week 4- Quarantine

 We completed week 4 of Distance learning/quarantine due to Covid-19.  I'm finding that I'm taking less pictures each week, but here are the highlights from this week.
Lizard catching
 Daily walks to the mailbox (We don't usually spread out like this...not sure why we did. Ha!)
 The girls made a happy birthday video for our neighbor /babysitter who was turning 16. 

 Josie did a lot of coloring, clothes changing (so. many.outfits.....is this a stage??) and taking her hair down and changing her hair style every 10 minutes. 
 But she's cute!
 Lots of school. Lots...for everyone.
 I'm having to take lots of pictures for school (like this one...the librarian needed one with our dogs) and I'm having to make TONS of videos (for school)
 Jillian's mice/hamster race track. She had to make something for science this week (recycle), so she chose to make this! She actually raced her mice. Cute!
 We have played a lot of Chutes and Ladders. Scooter always joins us.
 Awwww
 More puzzles this week!
 Tony's mom made us all masks.
 Don't we look beautiful? :)
 The dogs are LOVING having us home. Look how relaxed Trixie is while we watch I Love Lucy all cuddled in bed. 
 The twins were desperate to see their friends...so they had a "social distance" lunch date at McDonalds.
Josie and Jillian wanted a "picnic in the car" too, so Tony brought them home some lunch and we sat in the back of the Expedition in our driveway. They thought it was the best thing ever!
Not pictured:
Silly videos
Lot of work/school time
Rearranging furniture
Nail painting/hair fixing
wii playing
playing in the rain (for 2 minutes before changing their minds)
online church
online piano lessons
and tons of zooming

0 comments: