Saturday, August 22, 2020

First Day of school 2020

 The first day of school was a success!! The kids were so excited!
Josie- PK
Kennedy-8th
Kaitlyn-8th
Jillian-5th (Middle school!)
ALL at FBCA this year!!! Woo hoo!!
Of course...masks are required. :(
One last picture before they all go their separate ways. Love them so!
Jillian finally got her locker wallpaper up! Too cute!
Teaching is very different this year. Half the time I'm wearing this shield and the other half of the time a mask (depending on what I'm doing and where I am). I'm also zooming during the day as well as teaching in class. Can we say, multi-task????
Dividers for our tables
A peek into Josie's class!
I love that she is right across the hall!
Kaitlyn, Payton and Kennedy in ASL with Tony!! 
(They wear masks all day, but in ASL they were face shields)
Friday t-shirt day! I just had to get a pic of the cuteness!
Jillian is lucky this year and has PE first period...so she gets to come to school in her PE uniform!! 
She loves PE!
Josie's picture on the wall. Love.
It was a tiring 3 days, but overall everything went well. Now...we are waiting to see whats going to happen with the TWO hurricanes coming our way at the same time. Good grief! 

0 comments: