Oh my goodness! I cannot believe how awesome this weekend has been. We started our schedule with the Cry it out method. We were ready for hours and hours of screaming. We prayed and asked God to help us out before we put them down. We told the girls what we were doing and that we loved them. We put them in bed. They screamed for 30 minutes. Then woke up at 2:30. THey cried for 10 minutes and then woke up at 7:30.
A wonderful first night!
Night 2: Went down at 7:30, cried for 5 minutes, woke up at 6:30 AM!!!!!!!
Amazing!
Here are some pictures from today.
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
1 comments:
That is AWESOME news! I can't even imagine what it is like to not have a full night's sleep with babies! Oh wow! But that's awesome they are sleeping so well! The girls are sure lucky to have such great parents like ya'll! They are gorgeous, and their wide eyes and smiles make me happy!
Lindsay, being a mother must be the best thing in the world and I'm happy you get to experience it! I'm excited to think that one day God could bless me with children!
Anyways, I guess I better go study some more! Talk to you guys later!
<3alex
Post a Comment