Monday, December 25, 2006

Our first Christmas






We had a wonderful Christmas! The girls got sooo many toys and they had a great day. We spent the morning with Grandma, Grandpa, Uncle Chris and Auntie Jenna and then we went back to our house and celebrated Christmas again with just us. We had so much fun. We are so blessed! Here are some pics of the girls and their toys (including a blow up duckie bathtub!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive it has been so long since I have checked in on all of you!! My, oh, my! The girls are truly beautiful and marvelous. It looks like you both are doing all the right things :) I so look forward to seeing them again.
Love and Happy New Year...the Best is yet to come:)
Carol

Joice Family said...

Your girls are so beautiful. I am glad that your family had a great day together. We miss you guys, can't wait to meet the twins.

Mike Skinner said...

SOO beautiful!!!