Tony did great on Mother's day! He bought me roses, 4 books I have been wanting (on parenting etc), perfume and a spa day!!!! I'm so blessed! I have the best husband ever!
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
Tony did great on Mother's day! He bought me roses, 4 books I have been wanting (on parenting etc), perfume and a spa day!!!! I'm so blessed! I have the best husband ever!
Posted by Tony and Lindsay at 5:13 AM
1 comments:
Just checking in on your cute family! I am currently reading the bible study by Lisa Welchel on Creative Correction - it has been wonderful! I pray the Lord speaks to your heart too! I continue to see how the Lord loves me through taking care and teaching my children. Just the other day he spoke to my heart about a sprained ankle - amazing how God is alive and in the business of bringing us to Him!!
I was hoping to get to see you at the AXO reunion. It was so neat to see all the kiddos and spouses of our friends from college.
Praying for you! Have fun with those sweet girls!
Love, Olivia
Post a Comment