Sunday, May 25, 2008

Water!





The girls continue to surprise me. A few days ago, Tony turned on the sprinker for them to run through....we thought it would be fun. Nooooooo. The moment they got wet they screamed and cried! They were terrified of the water!
So, we tried another idea. I don't have a sand/water table, so instead I filled up a big tub (that you use to store things in) with water and gave them cups, toys etc. That was a big hit! Kailtyn loves it the most! She will stand in front of that tub and play for hours! Kennedy likes it too, but the moment the water splashes on her she runs to me crying. We have tried this for about 3 days now, and slowly they are getting used to being wet! (Kaitlyn will get soaked and not care a bit) I was planning on breaking out their little swimming pool soon..who knows how that will go. I will keep you posted.

1 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

Hi Tony and Lindsay!
Your girls are so precious! I used to think the looked exactly like Lindsay, but I see some Tony in them now! Hope you all are doing well!!
Carrie Brown