Here are some pictures from our little vacation. The Watson's went to Bastrop and invited us to stay at The Lost Pines Hyatt Regency with them! It was incredible!
I love love love your little ones. They are growing up soooo fast!!! Please give them a kiss for us! Ya'll come see us this summer...pllllleeeeaaaassseee!! Hugs, J
I am happily married to a handsome God loving man. I have four beautiful daughters.... 16 year old twins, Kennedy and Kaitlyn, 13 year old, Jillian and 7 year old, Josie. I have the best job in the world where I can serve God, and my heart has every reason to smile.
2 comments:
I love love love your little ones. They are growing up soooo fast!!! Please give them a kiss for us!
Ya'll come see us this summer...pllllleeeeaaaassseee!!
Hugs,
J
You girls are so sweet and happy all the time. That is a nice and fun place to spend vacation. Love you girls, Nanna
Post a Comment