How Beautiful!!! Love the dresses & the girls look like they do too! Is that your tree? Looks gorgeous! We miss you guys! Haven't seen you much this week....hopefully we will see you soon!
I am happily married to a handsome God loving man. I have four beautiful daughters.... 16 year old twins, Kennedy and Kaitlyn, 13 year old, Jillian and 7 year old, Josie. I have the best job in the world where I can serve God, and my heart has every reason to smile.
3 comments:
How Beautiful!!! Love the dresses & the girls look like they do too! Is that your tree? Looks gorgeous! We miss you guys! Haven't seen you much this week....hopefully we will see you soon!
The girls look precious! It's pretty sad that I have to keep up with my neighbor through a blog!
Kennedy and Kaitlyn both look just absolutely adorable in their beautiful Christmas Dresses. They are so beautiful.
Post a Comment