Sunday, December 07, 2008

New favorite thing


The girls are loving the Christmas season. They love to talk about Santa, Frosty , Christmas lights and Christmas trees! One of their new favorite things to do is cuddle on the couch with a blanket and watch Frosty the Snowman. It's become their new favorite show! :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HI. Love the new background.It is very cute.

Your girls remind me of Anna and Chloe sooooo much I am reliving A and C's lives through your girs, a bit.

Anyway, the post tonight reminded meof when Anna and CHloe were this age at Christmas, Chloe would tell anyone and everyone what was on her list...you know, just in case they knew Santa. One time we got in an elevator and Chloe looked up at the one poor guy that was in there with us and said, "I wanna baby stwoller." It was very funny. Well to us anyway.

Amber Dagley said...

The girls look so much older - too cute all cuddled up! I love this time of year with the kids - everything is so much more fun with them.

Jacy said...

HOw funny! I put the same background on my blog last week- LOVE it!! The girls look so cozy!! Who knows when we will see you outside again!!

Marcy said...

Queen of the Blog,
I have a blog question, how do I remove the screwdriver icon that's next to each of my pictures on my blog? BTW, You're blog looks wonderful!