Jillian is one month old today! She went for her check up today and she weighed in at 9 lbs 1 oz (50th percentile) and 21 in long!(50th percentile) She is growing so fast and really becoming more aware and alert. Tony and I are anxiously waiting to see her first smile! It should be coming soon! I love that we get to go through all those "firsts" again.
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
4 comments:
She looks very healthy and well. You need to change your profile to 3 beautiful daughters! :)
she looks beautful!!! Hey, if you aren't doing much this weekend, I would love to visit. We are staying at the in-laws. Give me a call on my cell. I dropped my phone in the water and lost your number. Much love,
Laura
Oooh, precious girl! I need to get ahold of her again SOON! How about a play date w/the twins @West Oaks on Tuesday?
So precious! She looks so old sitting up like that! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Post a Comment