Friday, July 03, 2009

3 weeks old



Sweet Jillian is 3 weeks old...she is becoming more alert every day. She loves her swing and sometimes enjoys her bouncy seat. Of course, she loves being held. She is a really good baby and overall, the nights are going well. The twins do love their little sister, but I still think they would prefer if their world were back the way it was. (before baby). I know as Jillian grows and changes they will have loads of fun with her. Tony and I are loving having this sweet little girl with us!

2 comments:

David, Deborah, Abigail, Anna Jane and Aleah said...

I can't believe how much differance a few weeks makes. She looks so much older than Anna Jane and there is only a week or 2 between them. Your family is beautiful and you all look well.

Tami said...

Thanks, Lindsay! Jillian is a doll! It's so fun to keep up with your girls through the blog since they're all the same age as ours. Hope you're getting some rest!
Tami Wells