Sunday, September 06, 2009

Dress-up


Yesterday, while I was holding Jillian, the twins suddenly disappeared into our bedroom....I didn't think too much of it and figured they would come out soon. Well, apparently, they decided it would be fun to try on all of mommy's clothes!! And I mean ALL of mommy's clothes! They came out one by one in different shirts (that looked like dresses on them) and modeled them all for me. I realized that it was going to be a pain to clean up, but they were having sooo much fun so I just let them play. Here's a picture of part of the mess! The main mess was IN the closet! :)

1 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

That is too cute! Good for you for just letting them play and not worrying about cleaning it up for awhile! Hope it didn't take too long to clean up!!