This morning Tony and I were getting dressed for the day and he says to me, "Oh...I forgot it's spirit week at school!' I asked him what the theme was today and he said "pirates". I said, "Oh..we couldn't make that up if we tried without having SOMETHING that looked like a pirate." Oh well. (not to mention it was 6am and he had to leave in 15 minutes). I went upstairs to check on the baby and when I came down he was holding a pirate costume. He said, "I do have this...an old pirate costume from college". Who has a pirate costume just laying around in their closet????? Only my husband would. He tried it on and it fit great! Too funny!!! Can't wait to hear all the students reactions! :)
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
1 comments:
Please tell him to wear the costume on the 31st!
Post a Comment