Thursday, October 01, 2009

This week





I just wanted to post a few pictures from this week. Jillian took her first stroller ride in her "big girl stroller". She is still a little small for it, but she loves looking around and doesn't want to miss a thing! She loves her sisters sooo much! She wants to watch them and be around them constantly. The twins love their little sister too! Kennedy especially has taken to her! She wants to hold her all the time. We aren't getting too much sleep these days....between the 3 girls, Tony and I are up quite a bit at night. I know this is a season and it will pass, but some days it sure is hard to get up in the morning! Sweet Jillian got her first cold this week...she may have gotten it from me because I had one too (although she had hers first!) She is getting better quickly though! I can't believe she is going to be 4 months soon! Time is flying by!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't you just love that stoller? I have it for Jakob and I think it's awesome.

I am coming to town and would love to say hi in passing at church. What service do you usually go to?

Unknown said...

(need to email follow up comments)

Tiffany Klubnik said...

Look how sweet your 3 girls are!! Is Jillian's hair more red than the K and K?