Thursday, June 17, 2010

7 wonderful years!

Tony and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary on June 14! Since his family was in town,they graciously stayed with the girls while we got to go to Galveston!!!! We were beyond excited, especially since last year we went to Sonic for our anniversary!! (Sad, I know...but we had a 4 day old baby and I had just come home from the hospital)
This is a picture of where we stayed!! One of our co-workers let us use his beach house for free!! It's on a PRIVATE beach too! WOW!!!! This place was amazing!


A look inside! 3 stories, 5 bedrooms and a beautiful view of the ocean!



We went out to eat that night at Gaido's! Yummy!



We were just so excited to be out without kids for a night! This was our first time leaving Jillian overnight, but she did fantastic.


Relaxing on the balcony!



Our view!


This was what I gave Tony! :) He loved it and I love that he has no problem wearing shirts like this in public!


We went to breakfast the next morning and we proudly wore our shirts and drank our coffee in our new mugs!! I can't tell you how many time people stopped us and asked if we had just gotten married! I loved that we are still so in love after 7 years! :)


My sweet husband! :) I love him so much! We had a much needed, wonderful anniversary get -away! I hope we can do something like this next year too!

2 comments:

Tiffany Klubnik said...

I am so glad for you both- you needed a vacation and you both look so happy! We have friends with those shirts and when they wear them out to eat, lots of times, they get a free meal....

Michelle said...

Looks like you had a great anniversary trip! The house where you stayed was amazing. The pics were great and you can tell that you and Tony are still SO in love!