Ariel was at Chick-fil-a today and boy were the twins excited. I wasn't sure how they would do (they don't have the best track record with meeting characters etc) but you can tell by their smiles that they LOVED her!! Here is Kennedy with Ariel!! Kennedy also brought her own camera and got to take a picture of Ariel all by herself!
Kaitlyn brought her Ariel barbie doll to show her! Too sweet!
She gave them each a signed picture of herself!
After we ate, they got to play a little game and won free ice cream!
YUM!!!!!
We can't leave out little Jillian! She loves playing in the play area. Today she found a little boy in there (probably had just turned 2) and she loved him. She kept laying her head on him and patting him. She even kissed him!!! (On the back!) It was adorable how much she loved him! I wish I had gotten a picture of that, but I was too slow getting my camera out!
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
1 comments:
How fun! Glad all the girls had such a wonderful time.
Post a Comment