Yesterday, my parents, the girls and I, all went to visit my Paw Paw in Pt Arthur. He is 93! It was a fun day trip. Tony is out of town for 4 days (Yearbook camp) so he didn't get to come this time. Jillian was not a fan of the car rides and cried a lot, but once she got there she was great! It was great to see my cousins and their kids too! Paw Paw has a little dog outside and Jillian LOVED looking at it!
Kennedy in one of Paw Paw's big rocking chairs!
Paw Paw holding one of Jillian's books trying to get her to come to him. No luck this time!
Pizza time for lunch! This was before everyone else came over.
Jillian eating lunch!
Also, this past week the twins went to another day camp....this time Veggie Tales camp at Williams Trace Baptist! They loved this camp as well and came home with lots of fun crafts! It was from 9-1 Mon-Thurs and every day when I picked them up, they could barely stay awake in the van! I loved that they had such a great time and were really excited that they got to bring back packs and a lunch there too! They felt like such big girls. I didn't get any pictures this week (I know, great mom!)
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment