Kennedy and Kaitlyn got to visit their preschool classroom today and meet their teacher! They were beyond excited! Here is Kennedy coloring a picture! ( By the way, she's a lefty....which was a complete surprise to us all! On the other hand, Kaitlyn is right handed...which makes them mirror image twins....just thought I would throw that in there!)
Kaitlyn playing with the kitchen! Their teacher is Mrs. Kasey and she seemed just wonderful! (Didn't get a picture of her though! I felt like a big goon just taking these pictures because NO ONE else was taking pictures. (Doesn't everyone have a blog??? Ha!)
Just exploring the room!
I asked Kennedy what her favorite thing she is looking forward to doing this year and she said "using glitter." Such a girly girl! (She heard the teacher mention that during her little speech today) Kaitlyn answered "gluing." She loves crafty projects!
Then I asked what they were excited about learning. Kennedy said " drawing better and reading" Kaitlyn said "learning how to inside out her shirts" (which means....when her shirts are inside out she wants to be able to fix that and turn them right side in) Ha! Don't know if they teach that. She then went on to say coloring and reading.
I know they are going to have an awesome year! I'm so excited for them!
Adoption Through the Rearview Mirror
5 years ago
1 comments:
So awesome! I can't wait to hear about their day today! They were so excited last night.
Post a Comment