Sunday, August 22, 2010

What we've been up to

Well, we are back to school!!! I can't believe another school year has already started. We just completed our first full week (with kids) and it's busy, but going well. Kennedy and Kaitlyn will start their preschool at Sugar Creek Baptist Sept 1 so we are gearing up for that.



We celebrated my mom's birthday and had a little party for her! :) Happy Birthday Grandma!



Tami had her birthday just a couple of days after my mom! We couldn't be with her to celebrate, but the girls sang "Happy Birthday" over the phone to her! :) Happy Birthday YaYa! (This was a pic when Jillian was about 6 months,but I thought it was too cute of them both!)




I was in the middle of changing the sheets on our bed on Saturday and this is what I came back to find....all of them rolling around on the bed having a blast!



Cousin Cooper outgrew his Kangaroo Climber and passed it on to Jillian! Thanks Cooper!



She loved it!!

1 comments:

The Chaddrick Family said...

"Baby Jill" looks so cute on the new climber! Glad she's liking it. Feel free to bring the crew to play on the big swing set anytime!
Aunt Jenn