On the 10th of September, Jillian turned 15 months old! We love watching her grow and change daily!
Here are some of the things that she is doing. (I want to write this all down so I don't forget, so bear with me.)
Signs: dog, cat, banana, tree ,wash hands, bath, milk, eat, cheese, ball, sleep, good night, hi,/bye, farm, mouse, pet, fish, more, turtle,
Words: Mama, dada, hi, eye, baby (says eeeee) fish (says shhhh) uh oh, shoes, hop, KK (for Kaitlyn), D (for Kennedy) outside (but it doesn’t sound like the word too much, but we know she is saying it),many animal sounds, apple, ball
Loves : Dancing, watching signing time and Barney, shoes, loves to read books (2 favorites are Goodnight Moon and My World) snacks, loves to be outside, loves animals and pictures of animals..esp cats and dogs! She loves her sisters, wearing their princess play shoes and pretty much any toy they have.
She has 3 things that she must sleep with: paci, lovey bear and her blankie
Recently she has become Miss Independent. She doesn't want me to feed her anymore and is very interested in using the spoon herself. (But she is still mommy's girl and I love that.)
11 teeth (4 on top, 4 on bottom, 3 molars.) and the biggest smile to prove it! :)
size 5 shoe
size 4 diaper
size 12-18 m clothes
2 comments:
Jillian is growing up so fast! And she is so pretty! Just like her sisters! I wish we could be with all of you more often. The girls' looked so sweet on their first day of school. I guess they are having a great time! Hope all of you are enjoying school this year! I am!!LOL
Love all of you,
Aunt Earlene (M&M)
Thanks Earlene!!!
MM and H!
Post a Comment