Monday, September 27, 2010

Lately

Nothing too terribly exciting has been happening around the Slate household...but thats ok! Here is Kaitlyn loving on baby sister!


Jillian went to the dr a couple weeks ago for her 15 month check up and got 4 shots (Boo!) It seemed to bother her for a few days or so, but overall she is her happy little self!


Jillian loooves Scooter!! Here she is giving Scoot a hug!


The girls one morning before school (which they are loooooving, by the way. ) They come home so excited to tell me all about it. Each Friday is show n tell and they are loving picking out their item each week!



Last Friday, they came down with strep, though. No fun! They spent Saturday under the covers in our bedroom watching Dora and princess movies. (And yes, Kaitlyn is holding a halloween gift sack and Kennedy has a Christmas sack..they just wanted to pretend they were getting presents for their birthday! They would put toys in the sack and then act surprised! Silly girls!)



Meanwhile, little one is learning new words like crazy!! Her latest is Bible!! And, of course, she loves showing me her bellybutton! (That's what she is about to do)



Scooter got a new collar this week! Not a great picture of it, but she looks snazzy in her pink/black animal print! :)



And I found Crocs for Jillian at CVS for $.89! (regularly 7.99) I love great deals!

Hopefully I'll be better at updating....I have been lagging lately!

0 comments: